As much as you try to create what looks seemingly perfect on the outside, you forgot to nurture what is solely responsible for projecting this world you want and that is YOU!
Truth is, we all get caught up in our busy lives and I’m sure you have a lot of things to do but if you don’t stop for a minute and enjoy the present moment, the NOW, when will you?
You will always have responsibilities, things to take care of, bills to pay, social events to attend to BUT what you don’t need is to carry that weight on your shoulders, the drowning feeling, that exhaustion of life that affects you entirely and causes low self-esteem, hesitation, stress…
To know what you want in life, first you need to be in a good place, take care of yourself, and attend your needs first and foremost!
As of today,
- You will live fully and passionately and stop worrying about what anyone else has to say about it because apologizing for who you are is pointless.
- Walk chin up with confidence and pride – There’s a new person in town and you better watch out!
- Experience deeper and more meaningful relationships. Get rid of what doesn’t serve you any good. Kiss the drama goodbye and narrow down your friends list to those that are true to you, supportive and honest.
- Discover your spiritual side because it is essential to your success, health, relationships and your peace.
“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.”
― Eckhart Tolle
I understand how challenging it is to step up and get out of your comfort zone, admitting that you are vulnerable and that you want to regain control of your life. Admitting to the latter not only takes strength and courage but it also shows determination and eagerness to nurture your mind, body and soul because you know that you deserve to live a kick ass life!
I know what you’re struggling with because I’ve been there – with relationships, eating disorders, foster homes, dysfunctional family, fierce people pleasing and perfectionism – and I’m here to light your path in building a life you can be proud of just like I did for myself.
“A life that you can be proud of and say that you have lived a legendary life”Sarah Bismuth
So, to my overachievers with big hearts and ambitions who easily lose their own agenda in the fray of everyday life, here’s the plan!
These sessions with me are your ticket to a new and improved life, one where you will look at yourself in the mirror and you Love the person you see.
Are you ready for that?
Are you ready to…
- Stop complaining and start believing in yourself
- Getting rid of the inner people pleaser inside of you and start saying “no” sometimes and feel damn good about it
- Start making mistakes and learn from them
- Set S.M.A.R.T (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevent, and Time-Bound) goals for the following month.
- Take back your power in every way, so that YOU are the leader of your own life!
“Accountability separates the wishers in life from the action-takers that care enough about their future to account for their daily actions.” – John Di Lemme
Reach out to me to get your first free 30 minutes
Then choose between
- 1 on 1 session, 60 minutes, 1 session
- 3 months subscription – 7 sessions of 60 minutes each
What to expect:
- I listen carefully and challenge your assumptions and perspectives to provoke new ideas
- I ask questions that evoke discovery, insight, commitment and action
- The opportunity to occasionally “vent”
- I will encourage you to believe in yourself and exhort you to reach new heights
- Some budding heads to release the real warrior in you
- Bring out the best in you, and challenge you to stretch your “comfort zone”
- Hold you accountable for the action plans you develop
- Crushing the goals we set
- Some laughter
- Some homework after each session
How can we work together
- In person if our locations permits
Let’s get cracking, smash some goals and set bigger ones!